Fall may be here but that warmth outside doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to leave! Plus, do we really need a reason to have ice cream? Ok now that we’re on the same page….
Cool off with this delicious Lavender Vanilla Blueberry Banana Ice Cream!
The recipe is inspired from Young Living’s blog, the link is below. The only change I made to our version was to skip agave and add some frozen banana and vanilla extract! It’s SO good! I love to cook and prepare delicious treats with Essential Oils. Let me know if you give this a try!
As you probably know, Lavender promotes CALM. I am hopeful that this ice cream will keep my toddler fully happy without the hype of traditional processed sugar filled ice cream! So far she’s loving it!
- 2.5 cups frozen wild blueberries (reserve the half cup for garnish)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
- 2 Small Frozen Bananas
- 4 drops Lavender Vitality Essential Oil
- Up to ⅓ cup coconut water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Line a small casserole dish or large container with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Add frozen blueberries, coconut cream, Lavender Vitality, bananas, and vanilla to a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Pulse ingredients together, adding coconut water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the ingredients blend together smoothly. Be careful not to add too much liquid or your ice cream will become too soft.
- Pour blended ingredients into the prepared dish, cover, and freeze for four hours.
- Scoop into bowls and garnish with more wild blueberries.
Recipe inspired by: